Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Any SharpSetup related discussions are welcome here including but not limited to questions about functionality, suggestions for improvements and technical questions.
daageu
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Postby daageu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 am

Hi, after converting my sharsetup project from 1.7 to 1.8 I got next error:

- Cabinet extraction failed

It's in the Assembler project.

I followed your upgrade nodes on: http://sharpsetup.eu/wiki/doku.php/upgradepath16to18

Do you got any suggestion what could solve this error ?


Thanks in advance!

daageu
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Postby daageu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 am

If I remove the prerequisites in the Assembler .NET framework 4.5 & VC++ 2012 than the error is solved but I need these prerequisites

tomasz_grobelny
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Re: Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Postby tomasz_grobelny » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

I will send you an updated version shortly. In a few days it should become a 1.8.1 release. Please let me know if it fixes the issue for you.

daageu
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Postby daageu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks, that would be great!

daageu
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: Cabinet extraction failed. (after converting to 1.8)

Postby daageu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 am

Works perfectly! Thanks ;)


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest